1. Happy Friday to all of you! What a great day of the week! Personally I begin my weekend on Thursdays at 5pm … just because I can.
2. Stay tuned for Saturday’s post on homemade power bars and an awesome roasted red pepper sauce recipe.
3. Readers: I need your help. If you could, ever, please comment below and give me what you can. I’m trying to find a breakfast that is filling and healthy. I’m looking for something gluten-free, not super full of sugar, and filling to last me through the morning. I know it’s good to have some snacks throughout the day that are healthy but I’m struggling to find a staple breakfast. Any healthy hints will help. What do you eat for breakfast? Gracias.
4. I realized this week that I will be broke for approximately forever. I accept this because I am a Catholic (and choose God over mammon) and am resigned to the fact that I will never be actively pursuing wealth. I just want enough to eat and drink and be merry. Haha.
5. In light of QT 4, new blog feature and post will be “Dinner for Dollars” where I weekly tackle the finances of eating healthy and tastily.
6. Agenda tonight: black bean enchildas + wine + good friends + free showing of the Avengers. Gotta love it.
7. Sunday’s upcoming post: the problem with blogging. Should be interesting.
Have a great Friday and a great weekend! Cheers!